Telesoft provides a service and technology platform that is built to achieve a singular purpose: optimizing your fixed and mobile telecom expense management environment. The platform is supported by a seamlessly integrated product model, rather than an ad-hoc system stitched together by offshore developers or through mergers and acquisitions. Implementation services get you up-and-running quickly, utilizing industry best practices to build a solution configured to your organizational needs. And ongoing steady state services allow you to maximize the value of your TEM solution today and into the future. Collectively, these capabilities form a TEM solution provider leveraging more than 30 years of platform stability and experience to deliver a steady and predictable ROI – That’s our Purpose-Driven Platform in action.
Engineered to Support Your Business
Built to meet the requirements and changing needs of organizations today, Telesoft’s Telecom Expense Management (TEM) solution provides an integrated management platform for both fixed and mobile services. No third-party software required, you get a single view into telecom expenses across your enterprise.
- Integrated: Manage invoices, usage, cost allocation, provisioning, inventory, and reporting for fixed and mobile telecom services from one platform to save time and money. Leverage common data, such as cost center information, and access centralized views of inventory across modules.
- Modular: Implement and grow your solution according to your specific environment. Select the appropriate modules for your business – invoice management, call accounting, mobility management, or asset management – and add new ones as your needs expand.
- Scalable: Support multiple locations and heavy traffic volumes without concern. Telesoft solutions are designed to meet the most demanding needs of complex environments. CD, EDI, and other electronic formats from every vendor are mapped to the database for accurate and quick validation.
- Synchronized: Automate and synchronize the exchange between telecom vendor feeds, HR, and accounting to eliminate duplicate data entry. Integrations include SAP, Oracle Financials, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Lawson, Great Plains, and more.
- Flexible: Offered as a hosted, software licensed, or outsourced solution, choose the method that best fits your IT environment. No matter which option you prefer, all three guarantee total visibility into your complete telecom lifecycle to reduce costs and save time.