Direct sales of Telesoft Telecom Expense Management products and services to mid-to-large sized organizations in a defined geographic or vertically aligned territory. The ideal candidate will have a strong pipeline of contacts to help us expand our customer and base grow our business. We are committed to advancing the company’s mission to provide clients with technology-driven solutions that allow our customers to more effectively understand, control, and manage their fixed and mobile communications services, assets and the associated costs.
Telesoft is looking for high achieving and results driven individuals to join our Sales team. You must be comfortable leveraging existing relationships, generating leads, qualifying prospects, selling solutions and closing large complex sales opportunities. Experience selling a “multi-level” solution is critical. In addition, the candidate must have the ability to present and explain software-based consulting solutions as an expert, and recognized as the leader of the selling effort by the prospect/customer.
New business growth is the focus. This person has experience working with senior IT and Finance professionals, as well as others in the hierarchy who are part of the process. In order to be successful, relationship building skills are essential. You will be focused on selling solutions that deliver a clear and demonstrable ROI.
Candidates must have proven success in developing sales opportunities, and successfully closing business. Candidates must become passionate about the benefits of the Telesoft solution set and leverage solution selling skills in securing deals. Clear and confident communications skills are required for telephone, written and face-to-face settings. Candidates must have the ability to represent Telesoft with integrity and trustworthiness, while persuasively selling the benefits of industry leading telecom expense management solutions. Candidates must show that they have the ability to overcome objections.
- Responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to close. You will be supported by an experienced marketing and business development team.
- Lead Generation/outbound calling and warm lead follow up.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Present and articulate product/technology features and professional services offerings.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly sales quotas.
- Extensive experience in product-based consulting sales.
- Experience with selling Professional Services
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years direct selling experience in software/consulting services sales (ERP, IT outsourcing and/or Telecom Expense Management products and services experience preferred).
- Able to lead and collaborate with internal RFP response team members.
- Experience in closing deals in the $250K – $3M range.
- Excellent communications capabilities.