Responsible for providing enterprise level customer support via phone, e-mail and web portal. Works with customers to procure mobility devices and equipment, identify, troubleshoot and resolve basic to complex technical and non-technical end user customer questions for all wireless mobility products. Escalates unresolved issues to the appropriate channels. Works under minimal supervision. Provides basic technical support to resolve wireless carrier activation/set up for end customers. Troubleshoot hardware and service problems and facilitates carrier support calls as necessary. Completes service cancellations and exception-based service extensions within established guidelines. Resolves customer problems and questions via phone and e-mail.
- Experience resolving wireless carrier technical issues preferred, (Verizon, ATT, Sprint, T-Mobile)
- Knowledge of personal and corporate mobility network technologies.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong desire to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Must be a logical thinker and understand the concept of mobility synchronization products and services.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer support environment preferred.
- Business and Enterprise wireless carrier products/services background desired.
- Wireless carrier device activation, deployment and support experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, etc)