Telesoft serves over 200 enterprise clients representing the most complex, challenging, and nuanced fixed and mobile telecom demands in the world. Our customers choose to do partner with us due to the depth of our solution and the flexibility of our service. Telesoft has a culture and method of doing business that is second to none as evidenced by the average tenure of the team and continuing profitable operations since 1982.
The ideal Implementation Specialist possesses the ability to rapidly learn the proprietary software to configure, apply analytical troubleshooting tools, and to problem-solve application issues. Candidates are not expected immediately to be masters of the full spectrum of technologies used, but are expected to quickly become technical gurus and masters of all skills required to launch solutions for our clients; steadily building their knowledge of Telesoft’s purpose driven platform and the Telecom domain. Setting up new applications for our enterprise clients is the lifeblood of Telesoft, and the Implementation Specialist’s role is critical to Telesoft’s success.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain regular contact with assigned project clients
- Drive and own the technical implementation project plan
- Collaborate with internal resources and client to understand project scope and timelines, pinpoint areas of risk, and define the technical requirements for achieving project goals
- Document and communicate project accomplishments, next steps, risks, and issues
- Assist in the client data acquisition process and resolve data integrity issues
- Evaluate and execute (extraction, transformation, and loading) ETL processes
- Perform extensive data validation/quality assurance analysis within large datasets
- Build product configurations for business rules, workflow, and data mapping using internal tools
- Assist in pre-go-live user acceptance testing (UAT) efforts and respond quickly to issues that arise
- Qualifications – Required
- 4+ years’ experience in Software Implementation, Project Management, Technology Support/Consulting
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Excel, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote)
- Skilled in Project Management Methodology (i.e. Agile and the Change, Risk, Quality Management)
- Problem-solving skills
- Enjoys working within a team environment
- Embraces working on multiple projects, prioritizing and executing many tasks, and quickly resolving issues
- Demonstrates strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Keen attention to detail, self-motivated, and solution-oriented
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an outgoing, positive attitude
- Desires to help improve the implementation methodology and contribute to organizational objectives
Qualifications – Desired
- General Accounting Knowledge
- Telecom Expense Management experience (Industry/Carrier or Customer/Procurement)
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Parsers/Constructors
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, Business or a related field, Certifications or equivalent experience
Telesoft offers a competitive benefits and compensation package, including 401(k), and tuition reimbursement. If this sounds like the career for you, please send your resume to email@example.com. At this time, Telesoft is unable to provide sponsorships and local candidates will be given preference.
Telesoft is considering applicants in the Greater Phoenix Area – No relocation available at this time.